Precautions for maintenance of good price and quality slurry pumps for alumina process
The following points should be paid attention to when maintaining the good price and quality slurry pumps for alumina process:
(1) Bearing water pressure and water volume must meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak. Replace the shaft sleeve in time.
(2) When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that there is no dust in the bearing assembly and the lubricating oil is clean. When the good price and quality slurry pumps for alumina process is running, the bearing temperature should generally not exceed 60-65°C, and the maximum should not exceed 75°C.
(3) To ensure the coaxiality of the motor and the pump, ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, and replace it in time after damage.
(4) Ensure that the pump components and piping system are installed correctly, firmly and reliably.
(5) Some components of the good price and quality slurry pumps for alumina process are wearing parts. In daily use, pay attention to the wear and tear of the wearing parts, and repair or replace them in time. During the maintenance or replacement of the wearing parts of the slurry pump, it is necessary to ensure correct assembly and reasonable clearance adjustment to avoid tight friction.
(6) The suction pipeline system of the good price and quality slurry pumps for alumina process must have no air leakage, and at the same time, pay attention to whether the suction port is blocked during operation. The medium to be treated by the good price and quality slurry pumps for alumina process mostly contains solid particles, so the grille placed in the pump pool should meet the requirements for the particles that the slurry pump can pass through, so as to reduce the possibility of blockage caused by excessively large particles or long-fiber materials entering the pump body sex.