Introduction to the stability-related knowledge of quality Diverter Valve products
quality Diverter Valve products are widely used in small and medium-sized construction machinery, especially low-power loaders, forklifts and other construction machinery. How can we ensure the step-by-step work of quality Diverter Valve products? Let’s take a look at it briefly below!
1. The volumetric efficiency of the supporting hydraulic pump decreases, and the oil supply of the hydraulic pump at low speed is lower than the stable nominal flow rate. The troubleshooting method is to replace or repair the hydraulic pump.
2. The hydraulic oil is not clean, and the spool of the monostable valve or the safety valve is stuck by impurities. The troubleshooting method is to clean the components and replace the hydraulic oil.
3. The spool spring or safety spring is damaged or deformed. The troubleshooting method is to replace the spring.
4. The spool gap of the monostable valve is out of tolerance and the internal leakage increases. The troubleshooting method is repair or replacement.
5. The safety valve seat sealing ring is damaged. The troubleshooting method is to replace the sealing ring.
In summary, it is a brief introduction to the stability-related knowledge of quality Diverter Valve products.