What are the advantages of Magnetic Suspension Centrifugal Blower?
Magnetic Suspension Centrifugal Blower is a mechanical equipment for conveying gas. It uses core technologies such as magnetic suspension bearings, ternary flow impellers, high-speed permanent magnet synchronous motors, frequency converters, and intelligent monitoring and control. Friction, no need for lubrication, the ternary flow impeller is directly connected to the rotor, and there is zero transmission loss. So what are the advantages of Magnetic Suspension Centrifugal Blower? Let's take a look at it briefly below!
1. High efficiency: It is driven by a self-designed centrifugal impeller and a synchronous permanent magnet motor.
2. Low noise and small vibration: Due to the magnetic suspension bearing system, the rotating parts have no contact with the mechanical system, no mechanical friction, stable operation, low vibration, and low noise of the whole machine.
3. No maintenance: Because of the use of magnetic suspension bearing technology, the complicated gearbox and oil bearing required by traditional fans are eliminated, so there is no lubricating oil and no mechanical maintenance. It effectively reduces the user's maintenance cost and improves the stability of the aeration system and the operation of the entire sewage treatment plant.
4. Simple installation: The Magnetic Suspension Centrifugal Blower is light in weight and small in size, and does not require large lifting equipment. Two technicians can easily complete the installation work.
5. Easy maintenance: daily maintenance only needs to replace the air filter cloth, which is convenient and simple.
6. Long life: The Magnetic Suspension Centrifugal Blower runs without contact, does not wear out the components, and can maintain good performance throughout the life of the fan, and will not drop in efficiency over time.