Customized Slurry Pumps for Alumina process tells what is the shutdown procedure of Centrifugal Fan?
Centrifugal Fan is a machine that relies on input mechanical energy to increase gas pressure and discharge gas. It is a driven fluid machine. So do you know what its shutdown procedure is? Let’s take a look at it with the editor of Customized Slurry Pumps for Alumina process!
1. Emergency shutdown: During the trial operation of the unit, if one of the following situations occurs, an emergency shutdown should be performed. The operation of emergency shutdown is to press the main motor stop button, and then perform the aftermath of the shutdown.
1. The Centrifugal Fan suddenly vibrated strongly and exceeded the trip value.
2. There is a scratching or abnormal rubbing sound inside the body.
3. Smoke appears at any bearing or seal, or the temperature of a certain bearing rises sharply to the alarm value.
4. When the oil pressure is lower than the alarm value and cannot return to normal.
5. The fuel tank has a low liquid level and has been emptied.
6. When the axis displacement value shows a significant and continuous increase, when it reaches the alarm value.
2. Normal shutdown: The normal shutdown of the unit is performed according to the following procedures.
1. Gradually open the vent valve (or outlet bypass valve) and gradually close the exhaust valve.
2. Gradually close the air intake throttle to 20～25°.
3. Press the stop button and pay attention to whether there is any abnormality during the shutdown process.
4. The oil supply can be stopped after the unit is stopped for 5-10 minutes, or when the bearing temperature drops below 45°C. For units with floating ring seals, the sealed oil pump needs to continue to supply oil until the body temperature is lower than 80°C. After the unit is stopped, the rotor should be regularly rotated 180° within 2 to 4 hours.
In summary, the editor of the Customized Slurry Pumps for Alumina process tells: About the introduction of Centrifugal Fan's shutdown procedures, I hope you can learn more.